ant-dev mailing list archives

From Janmyr Anders <>
Subject SV: SV: SV: JavaDoc errors???
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:08:15 GMT
My problem with base path is this:

It isn't used when I have relative paths in srcdir and classpath.
If i put my build.xml file in a bin catalog and use .. as basedir
I have to add .. to some of the the paths in the javadoc task.

<project name="share" default="main" basedir="..">
   <target name="init">
	  <property name="build.compiler" value="classic"/>
	  <property name="" value="build/share"/>
	  <property name="packages"
	  <property name="srcdir" value="java/src"/>

<!-- these two differ -->
	  <property name="classpath"

	  <property name="docpath"

   <target name="main" depends="prepare">
      <javac srcdir="${srcdir}" destdir="${}/classes" debug="on"
deprecation="on" classpath="${classpath}"/>
   <target name="doc" depends="main">
      <javadoc sourcepath="../java/src" destdir="${}/doc"
classpath="${docpath}" packagenames="${packages}"/>