ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wolfgang Werner" <wwer...@picturesafe.de>
Subject javadoc/NT : Task not working
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:17:19 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to this list but using ant for a longer period of time. I found the
following (latest ant from CVS):

javadoc - task is not working on NT. This is true because the NT commandshell
can (without extensions) only handle 9 parameters (see runant.bat).

So the most needed parameters (packages/sourcefiles) are going to /dev/nul...

One way to overcome this limitation would be to generate a special runtask
Batch (at invokation time) rather than relying to runant.bat.

One of the key features of ant should be '100% pure java', to name it: The
ability
to work on every java supporting OS...

Greetinx,

Wolfgang Werner