annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: initial scope & API
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2017 14:18:18 GMT
Sorry for the top post kids...Outlook. >_<

Randall, great work on this new build system! I'll have some follow-up issues/questions soon!

Gerben, I'm super glad you're still here! :D My July (like Randall's) was full of unexpected
things--travel, a death in the family, and more... Consequently, that meant I fell behind
on my duties here. Apologies.

I do think we're getting close to being ready for a bi-weekly check-in style approach.

Also, anyone (and everyone) should feel free to contribute ideas/thoughts/hopes/concerns here
and on the repos: http://annotator.apache.org/

More emails to follow. :)
Benjamin

--