annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <rand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: initial scope & API
Date Sun, 13 Aug 2017 01:05:26 GMT
On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 5:12 AM Gerben <gerben@treora.com> wrote:

> Two weeks passed without response, I guess my suggestion for biweekly
> progress is rather hopeless. Perhaps a more likely productive approach
> could be to try meet up again somewhere sometime, and spend a day or two
> on creating a basic outline and setup?

My apologies, Gerben. I had a really busy July and then I was a bit sick
for a week.

I've just pushed a PR to refresh the build system and hopefully unblock us
all starting to contribute more. The tooling should be more familiar to
others now, using webpack. A demo page is set up in the repo just to sketch
how we might start writing.

I'll look over the overview in the wiki. Thanks for starting that!

We can continue to discuss API, but concrete next steps for me are going to
probably be to import existing repos (dom-anchor-*) and get the test
infrastructure and CI ported over for those.

If there's anything I can do to unblock others, please feel free to poke me
repeatedly here or on IRC.