annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move issues & wiki to GitHub
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 21:37:30 GMT
So. You may be spot on about the Wiki, but I'm confident it's possible for Issues. For instance:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues

<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues>https://github.com/apache/couchdb-fauxton/issues

Also, I'm currently at ApacheCon (are you here?!) and it came up in this talk:

https://apachecon2017.sched.com/event/9zvX/navigating-the-incubator-trenches-john-d-ament-sparta-systems

Folks in the room (including John) seemed to imply that it's quite possible to do both--with
Infra's help (as they're the actual "admin" account holders on GitHub).

I'll ask the folks here about it again, but there's evidence (re: CouchDB) that's it's at
least possible for Issues...and maybe Wiki. :)

I'll report back!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/