annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject We can haz gitbox!
Date Wed, 17 May 2017 21:08:00 GMT
Hi all!

The kind folks at The Apache Software Foundation infrastructure team has migrated our git
repository to a new(ish) ASF tool known as GitBox.

This allows us to use "native" GitHub features like Pull Request + that handy green "Merge"
button at GitHub, and the ASF gets the mirrored repository contents for legal stability and
all those handy things the foundation is concerned about on our behalf.

Here's the ticket I filled to start the migration:

The take away here is that if you're interested in contributing to Apache Annotator you can
now do that via GitHub forks + pull requests and a committer can review it there and (hopefully!)
merge it! :)

You'll see another mail from me shortly for a [vote] request about using Issues & Wiki
usage at GitHub also. More on that shortly!

Cheers,

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/