annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <rand...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating subsumed/related projects’ documentation
Date Sun, 14 May 2017 23:09:12 GMT
On Sun, May 14, 2017, 02:08 Kiffin Gish <kiffin.gish@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> I'm also confused by the slight disarray of available annotation
> solutions out there.

Hopefully, our efforts here can provide a path towards some unification and
organization.

> While annotatorjs might be slightly outdated, it still suites my needs
> and the documentation is very nice. For me at least it's the best
> implementation.

That's great to hear.

If you or anyone else using it would like to see changes, I'm happy review
pull requests. I'm not sufficient motivated to make any major improvements
to it, though.

> You refer to the ApAnn implementation, but I cannot seem to find any
> information about it on the web. Could you please provide a link?

I believe that's short for Apache Annotator, the subject of this mailing
list.

https://annotator.apache.org