annotator-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Zuo Feng" <zuo.feng...@philips.com>
Subject RE: Hi there
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 01:07:10 GMT
Hi,

My name is zuofeng. I am working in China.

I have used annotator.js for medical NLP research work. Looking forward to working with you.

Regards!

zuofeng

-----Original Message-----
From: Kiffin Gish [mailto:kiffin.gish@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 07, 2017 5:01 PM
To: dev@annotator.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Hi there

My name is Kiffin, and I am a front- and back-end developer living in The Netherlands.

I've done some work with the annotatorjs library (client plugin and Rails server store), and
am interested in perhaps helping out.

Hope to hear from you soon.

--
Kiffin Gish
Gouda, The Netherlands

The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under
applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction
of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.