annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject ApacheCon talk added: Introducing Apache Annotator (incubating)
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 13:56:53 GMT
So my "Introducing Apache Annotator (incubating)" talk moved from the wait list to the schedule
this week!

https://apachecon2017.sched.com/event/AbBW

Randall's been hard at work on the first-cut of the code and the two of us (and some others
hopefully!) are meeting up next week at http://iannotate.org/ to put some meat on those bones.

My talk will be partly about code, but also about history and community stuff.

Before then (May 17th), I'd love to hear more from everyone about what they're up to, hopeful
for, etc. It would greatly inform my presentation and help excite interest in our little fledgling
awesomeness. ;)

Cheers!

Benjamin

--