annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: Greetings from an annotation enthusiast in Istanbul
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 20:49:51 GMT
Agree completely!

FWIW, I am trying to get the REST Fest conference I co-organize on it's feet in the UK. It's
in Edinburgh this year and might be of interest to y'all--especially given the re-decentralize
keynote topic: http://2017.restfest.org/uk/

Web Annotation Data Model & Protocol are meant to provide a webby (and therefore decentralized)
method of storing, sharing, and publishing Web Annotations.

I sadly will miss out on this one, but would be honored if all of you went in my stead. ^_^
And...here's to next year! and other event opportunities!

Oh, and if anyone has/knows of annotation related news, events, projects, etc, I'd love to
start keeping track of them on the wiki and get them up to http://annotator.apache.org/

Ask here if you need keys to the confluence castle. ^_^

Cheers!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/