annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject ApacheCon NA
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 21:39:47 GMT
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/attend/register-

Early bird registration is open until March 12th (Sunday). Price is $600 for the 3 day event.

I'll be there on Wednesday (May 17) to run a panel on collaboration and the like:

https://apachecon2017.sched.com/event/b36845cdb8e3cdfb6f1d3915512ac742

If anyone else here is planning to attend, I'd love to make time on Thursday to have an Apache
Annotator round-table/hackathon/something. :)

Related:

My personal plan is to have some code up and running in our repos within the next week, so
we've got something I (at least) can demo at ApacheCon NA.

Thanks for listening, and let me know if you're coming!!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/

http://linkedin.com/in/benjaminyoung