annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: Hi!
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:26:17 GMT

Hey Roy!

Thanks for reaching out and for that link error you found! I've fixed it:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/annotator.html

Also, our web site is a bit more accurate/up-to-date as there's no publication request/delay:

http://annotator.apache.org/

We'd love to have your help here. We're currently discussing this plan:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANNO/Planning

Discussion is ramping up slowly:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-annotator-dev/201702.mbox/browser

Thanks for saying hi, and offering your help. Your input on that planning document or just
more info about what brought you here and what you'd like to build / see built here would
be great.

Thanks for stopping in!

Benjamin

--