annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <lenferink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi!
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2017 19:13:19 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

The plan looks good to me. The thing I want to contribute to the project is
the complete process of becoming an active project within the Apache
Software Foundation.
And, of course, when I get familiar with this project, also some developing
;)

What is the status on getting the actual code to the ASF (with a Software
Grant probably) and maybe update the website to also include a nice demo.
I would suggest for the website to just keep the same styling as the
current website (http://annotatorjs.org/). Of course some changes must
happen, but in general, the styling looks good to me.

These things were the 2 important things which I was thinking of.

Let me know something about the current status of the migration of the code
to the ASF and all the legal stuff what's going on.

Thanks !
Roy