annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Jonny Bradley <jo...@tiki.org>
Subject Re: Apache Annotator will be added to Tiki Wiki CMS Groupware (version 17)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2017 14:58:56 GMT
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply, that dom-anchor-text-quote library looks like just the thing! So how
do we get it and the glue code into Annotator?

I'm not so familiar with this model of project, we generally put everything in the one place
(Tiki) which keeps things simple for coders like me... :)

Thanks again,

jonny