annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Wiki and Issues are setup!
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:30:23 GMT
Thanks to the ASF Infra team for these!

The wiki is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=67633804

The issues system (Jira) is here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANNO/

I did ask (for those curious) about GitHub issues usage. It is possible to have them, but
right now (due those repos being mirrors...or some such), we'd not be able to edit the issues
or close them...which would be most confusing for everyone.

Consequently, let's start with these and move forward. :)

Also, I'm working on getting access to the website repo and have a basic promo page ready.

If you're name was on the initial committers list--and you're still here, interested, and
available--I'd like to get access setup for you on these things!

Cheers!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/