annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject December board report
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 23:56:12 GMT
I'm not able to submit the following report, because the report page is
immutable. I'm guessing perhaps this means due to time zone it's past the
cutoff.

Regrets. I'll hopefully have a handle on this next time around.

---

AnnotatorAnnotator provides annotation enabling code for browsers,
servers, and humans.Annotator has been incubating since
2016-08-30.Three most important issues to address in the move towards
graduation:  1. Achieving active development cadence  2. Attracting
new contributors  3. Establishing presence (web, repo, activity)Any
issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to beaware
of?

Beginning work within the ASF has been slow. Mailing list activity is improved
but still low volume, and development priorities are still being
discussed. How has the community developed since the last report?
Discussions have begun on development priorities and infrastructure has been
engaged to resolve some outstanding project setup needs.  How has the
project developed since the last report?Same as above.Date of last
release:  NoneWhen were the last committers or PMC members
elected?None since start of incubation.Signed-off-by:  [ ](annotator)
Nick Kew  [ ](annotator) Brian McCallister  [ ](annotator) Daniel
Gruno  [ ](annotator) Jim JagielskiShepherd/Mentor notes: