annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 04:45:36 GMT
We're passed the date, and I'm not sure what to add, really, other than
that we've got the stub web site (h/t niq).

As best I can tell the way forward is probably just to look forward and
start in on some projects so that we have progress we want to share next
month :)

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2016