annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: Things we need
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:05:50 GMT
(sorry for the top-post...Outlook is about 20+ years behind the times wrt to inline replies...
>_<)

Thanks, Nick!

It looks like Trafficserver uses GitHub PRs (and Projects!):

https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pulls

https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/projects

They use Jira for issues and Confluence for their wiki.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS/

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/

They do have a single issue (for hacktoberfest) "surfaced" from their Jira to their GitHub
account:

https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/issues

It would be most familiar (afaict) to this community if we could do All The Things via GitHub
(+ syncing it all...somehow...with the ASF re:legal requirements).

That said, I think the following mix would work for us--if GitHub All The Things isn't an
option:

 - code: git + GH mirror

    - pull requests: GitHub

 - issues: Jira