annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Calling all Committers!
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 15:12:29 GMT
Hi all,

Each of you (CC’d) put your name on this fabulous list of folks interested in being initial
committers to the Apache Annotator (incubating) project. Now that we’re technically into
the Incubator, I’m wanting to make sure we count our hacking chickens properly. ;)

Actions for you:
- sign up for dev@annotator.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@annotator.incubator.apache.org>
(where this is also being posted)
    - send “subscribe” as the subject to that address…the rest is magic ;)
- give this a look through: http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#guide-for-new-committers
- also, if your brand new to the ASF, checkout http://incubator.apache.org/learn/theapacheway.html

Mentors will be on hand to help us all bump our way through this process. :)

If you do nothing else this week (wrt to this project at least ;) ), please signup for the
dev@ mailing list. Once you’re here, we can collaborate, code, and create the future of
annotation…that’s the general idea anyhow. ;)

Thanks!
Benjamin
--
http://bigbluehat.com/