annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Knight <robertkni...@hypothes.is>
Subject Re: Things we need
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 11:07:25 GMT
> Additionally, the ASF has (ultimately) legal responsibility over the authority and access
of the code and content it (through us) produces.
> Even pull-requests accepted for Apache projects via GitHub still go through the same
CLA processes before getting merged into the ASF-level git repository
>—which is then synchronized back to GitHub. The GitHub mirrors are there mostly for
findability, afiak. :)

Can you point to a few examples of Apache projects that use GitHub
effectively? If working with projects under the Apache banner through
GitHub is at all cumbersome then that would hugely devalue it for me.

Kind Regards,
Rob