annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Leeds <rand...@apache.org>
Subject Podling creation next steps
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2016 03:16:47 GMT
On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 7:49 PM Randall Leeds <randall@apache.org> wrote:

> The community has established support for incubation and initial
> committers and mentors have been added to project email lists.

Daniel and Jim may be missing from dev@ last I checked. If either of you
wish to subscribe to that, please do so.

> Project code identified in our Proposal remains under active development
> with some components having achieved new version milestones in the last
> month.
>
> Committers are working to establish a web presence and code collaboration
> on ASF infrastructure.

It seems to me we're at step 5 of podling creation:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact#requesting-podling

Our status page has an incorrect (speculative) git address. It should read "
git-wip-us.apache.org" [1] rather than "git.apache.org".
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/annotator.html

[1] https://git-wip-us.apache.org/