annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Things we need
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:19:29 GMT
On Tue, 2016-10-18 at 13:58 +0000, Benjamin Young wrote:
> Hi all! (CC’d people I mention directly)

Please don't.  Double copies of email double (or more) the
likelihood of it being skimmed over unnoticed.

> That clock thing keeps spinning round and round (somewhat influenced
> by the rotational habits of the planet…I’m guessing…). Consequently,
> we’ve got some items to tackle before our next Incubator report.
>

> Here’s the list in my head—please extend it as needed!
>

> Web Site
>
> -         pending a URL fix (Nick’s got this, I think)

That seems to have gone astray.  I've just submitted a new
ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12810
If nothing happens soon, I'd suggest pinging Humbedooh, who
is on infra as well as this project.

> -         Repo? Is this it?
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/annotator/

That's an option.  Git is also an option, favoured by many
projects, and can be mirrored at github.  That's obviously
for the community to decide.

> Wiki
>
> -         Confluence? Nick? Randall?

You've presumably used Apache's wiki facility in bringing the
proposal to incubation.  The podling can request a wiki.

> Issues
>
> -         Can we use GitHub issues for that? Nick?

It's customary to have an issue tracker (bugzilla or jira) at
apache, but github can also be used.  Some projects use github
pull requests.

--
Nick Kew