annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject RE: Annotator's almost incubating...I think ;)
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 15:16:04 GMT
This is great info, Nick! Thank you. :D Also excited to be talking on this list. ^_^

So. That XML file was created by me from a copy/paste of someone else’s file (Abdera’s..maybe)
within the CMS. It’s likely my loverly little Windows 10 Surface Pro 2 introduced some of
that… Hoping editing from here on won’t cause issues…

I’ll get folks invited over here from the old AnnotatorJS.com list and we can get to work
on deciding how to do the web site. I found this post educational:

https://journal.paul.querna.org/articles/2010/10/22/evolution-of-apaches-websites/

Are there anything else we need to be ready for (besides needing SVN to push changes and/or
using the CMS side/bookmarklet)?

The site right now—which I’d like to port over and re-brand is in GitHub at present:

https://github.com/openannotation/annotatorjs.org

Is there a way we could hook post-commit hooks into a git repo for that at the ASF?

(so many questions…sorry).

Thanks, Nick!

Benjamin

--