annotator-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Annotator's almost incubating...I think ;)
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2016 10:10:00 GMT
On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 12:27:40 +0000
Benjamin Young <byoung@bigbluehat.com> wrote:

> [chop - message not mine to post in public, so I'll
   just see if I can answer questions]

The dev mailinglist, where we should be discussing this,
can be seen at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-annotator-dev/
I don't know why it's not listed on the front page: it's
probably awaiting some batch update.  I expect Humbedooh will know.

Regarding the incubator status page (404 from
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html )
creating that is a mentor job.  I just looked, someone's
created a placeholder annotator.xml, from which it should
be generated.  However, some bogus whitespace invalidates
the XML, which is probably why it hasn't appeared.  I just
fixed that, though the contents still need work (some of
them depend on project decisions, like svn vs git).

The podling website is another job.  There's a decision to be
made: use svnpubsub or apache CMS (if available - last time I
tried it was apparently in an indeterminate state).  Ideally
we should look for consensus before creating it.

--
Nick Kew