ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Doroszlai, Attila" <adorosz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: tasks of cluster creation using blueprint cannot be scheduled
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 18:08:30 GMT
Hi Lian,

Please take a look at /var/log/ambari-server/ambari-server.log, it
will likely have some information about the problem.  It may be
waiting for agents to join, or it may have some misconfiguration that
it failed to detect when the blueprint and cluster were submitted,
etc.

The fact that it is stuck at PENDING "forever" is a bug that's fixed
in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-22805

-Attila