ambari-user mailing list archives

From Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ansible module for Ambari
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 03:14:48 GMT
How can we update cluster incrementally if there is no Ambari module for
Ansible? We will end up implementing Ambari APIs in Ansible playbook
anyway, or we may ignore idempotency completely to simplify it or even we
may say update cluster manually!

Wouldn't be better to rely on an approach that can support incremental
changes from the first place? Since we need to follow two different paths
(one for initial build and another for incremental updates), how can we
make sure the output would be the same?

Regards,
Ali

--