ambari-user mailing list archives

From NerdyNick <nerdyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Install issues: ambari-infra-solr-client and ambari-metrics-monitor can't be found
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 16:01:41 GMT
This is the only references I can find within the Maven output to these
packages:

[INFO] Copying files to
/opt/stash/apache-ambari-2.5.2-src/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-assembly/target/ambari-metrics-monitor-2.5.2.0.0
[WARNING] Assembly file:
/opt/stash/apache-ambari-2.5.2-src/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-assembly/target/ambari-metrics-monitor-2.5.2.0.0
is not a regular file (it may be a directory). It cannot be attached to the
project build for installation or deployment.
[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
exclusion filter:
o  '*'

[INFO] Building tar :
/opt/stash/apache-ambari-2.5.2-src/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-assembly/target/ambari-metrics-monitor-2.5.2.0.0.tar.gz
[WARNING] Assembly file:
/opt/stash/apache-ambari-2.5.2-src/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-assembly/target/ambari-metrics-monitor-2.5.2.0.0.tar.gz
is not a regular file (it may be a directory). It cannot be attached to the
project build for installation or deployment.

I can't seem to find a single reference anywhere to ambari-infra-solr-client
within the source.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick
NerdyNick.com