ambari-user mailing list archives

From NerdyNick <nerdyn...@apache.org>
Subject Install issues: ambari-infra-solr-client and ambari-metrics-monitor can't be found
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 21:55:53 GMT
Following the install guide located here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.5.2
for a CentOS 7 install.
I have a compiled copy of Ambari, agents installed everywhere, server
installed on 1 host. Walking though the cluster setup wizard and failing on
the Install, Start, and Test step. The errors indicated that the RPMs are
not available for said packages. Searching through the source I am unable
to find a project or rpm related to these packages. I can find references
within ambari-metrics-assembly but not RPM is generated anywhere.

Is there as step I'm missing to get these RPMs to be built?