ambari-user mailing list archives

From Swapan Shridhar <sshrid...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] [UPDATE] Apache Ambari 2.6.0
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2017 22:32:42 GMT
Hi all,

The Apache Ambari team is proud to announce Apache Ambari version 2.6.0.

Apache Ambari is a tool for provisioning, managing, and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters.
Ambari consists of a set of RESTful APIs and a browser-based management console UI.

The release bits are at: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ambari/ambari-2.6.0

To use the released bits please use the following documentation:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.6.0

We would like to thank all the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,
Swapan Shridhar
Apache Ambari 2.6.x Release Manager

From: Swapan Shridhar
Date: Monday, October 30, 2017 at 11:14 AM
To: "dev@ambari.apache.org<mailto:dev@ambari.apache.org>"
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ambari 2.6.0

Hi all,

The Apache Ambari team is proud to announce Apache Ambari version 2.6.0.

Apache Ambari is a tool for provisioning, managing, and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters.
Ambari consists of a set of RESTful APIs and a browser-based management console UI.

The release bits are at: <http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ambari/ambari-2.5.2>
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ambari/ambari-2.<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ambari/ambari-2.6.0>6.0<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ambari/ambari-2.6.0>

To use the released bits please use the following documentation:

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.5.2>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.6.0>6.0<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.6.0>