ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Ambari property value replacement
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2017 21:59:50 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Config values can use {{var}} to dynamically replace var with the corresponding python variable,
typically defined in params.py or params_linux.py that corresponds to that service.
I hope this answers your question.
What is the config type, property name, and full value you are trying to set?

Thanks,
Alejandro

From: Jeff Zemerick <jzemerick@apache.org<mailto:jzemerick@apache.org>>
Date: Friday, June 16, 2017 at 8:51 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Ambari property value replacement

Hi all, I'm somewhat new to Ambari and I'm configuring a blueprint. I'm wondering exactly
how the {{values}} get replaced. For instance, I want to specify a value for {{nifi_initial_admin_id}}
in the blueprint. What is the correct/best way to do this? Apologies if I missed this somewhere
in the documentation.

Thanks,
Jeff