ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Zemerick <jzemer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ambari property value replacement
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 11:35:04 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

I'm configuring a blueprint and I want to set a value for
{{nifi_initial_admin_id}} under nifi-authorizers-env's properties. I
started to just replace {{nifi_initial_admin_id}} with my value but I'm
sure that's not the best thing to do. So i was wondering how/where can I
set a value for {{nifi_initial_admin_id}} in my blueprint?

Thanks!
Jeff