ambari-user mailing list archives

From Aravindan Vijayan <avija...@hortonworks.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ambari 2.4.3
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 21:27:53 GMT

Hi all,

The Apache Ambari team is proud to announce Apache Ambari version 2.4.3.

Apache Ambari is a tool for provisioning, managing, and monitoring Apache Hadoop clusters.
Ambari consists of a set of RESTful APIs and a browser-based management console UI.

The release bits are at: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/ambari/ambari-2.4.3

To use the released bits please use the following documentation:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Installation+Guide+for+Ambari+2.4.3

We would like to thank all the contributors that made the release possible.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindan Vijayan

On 5/9/17, 2:30 PM, "Aravindan Vijayan" <avijayan@hortonworks.com> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>The voting process for Apache Ambari 2.4.3 RC0 has completed. The vote is in favor of
releasing Apache Ambari 2.4.3 RC0.

>The final votes are as follows:
>4 +1 (3 PMCs, 1 Committer)
>0 +0
>0 -1
>
>The following is a list of the votes:
>
>Sumit Mohanty (PMC) +1
>Yusaku Sako (PMC) +1
>Mahadev Konar (PMC) +1
>Aravindan Vijayan (Committer) +1
>
>I will begin the process of creating the release artifacts for Ambari-2.4.3 based on RC0.
Thanks to all who participated in the voting process.