ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Failing upgrade: Parameter original_stack has invalid value: HDP-2.4. The cluster is currently on stack HDP-2.5
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2017 20:56:59 GMT
Hi Marco, should your cluster now be on 2.5.3.0-37 ?

Can you provide this info?

repo_version_id, version, display_name from repo_version;
select * from cluster_version order by repo_version_id;
select repo_version_id, state, count(*) FROM host_version group by
repo_version_id, state order by repo_version_id, state;
select * from upgrade;

Thanks,
Alejandro