ambari-user mailing list archives

From Ganesh Viswanathan <gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ambari's "HBase Regionserver Process" alert thresholds
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:34:27 GMT
Thanks, that explains the behavior when I shut down the regionserver
process and see the CRITICAL alert.

What I am trying to do is setup a WARNING alert for the case when a single
"HBase Regionserver Process" is down and CRITICAL alert when two or more
regionservers are down. I am also trying to get the hostname where the
regionserver is down in the warning case.

Only the "HBase Regionserver Process" alert gives the name of the host
impacted (I don't get these from "RegionServers Health Summary" and
"Percent RegionServers Available"), hence I am trying to suitably modify
this alert for my use-case. Is there a better way to get the regionserver
host impacted from Ambari API when RegionServers Health Summary fires at
WARNING level?