ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Massimilian Mattetti" <MASSI...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: how to interpret the host metrics retrieved from Rest API
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 17:43:02 GMT
That's great!
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Max

From:   Aravindan Vijayan <avijayan@hortonworks.com>
To:     "user@ambari.apache.org" <user@ambari.apache.org>
Date:   08/02/2017 19:12
Subject:        Re: how to interpret the host metrics retrieved from Rest
API

Hi Massimilian,

Ambari Metrics Service uses psutil library to collect system metrics. The
metrics's explanation can be found here - https://pythonhosted.org/psutil/
.

In case there is no metric in psutil with a given name in AMS, it might
have been re-named. Please refer to the following file for renaming -
https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-metrics/ambari-metrics-host-monitoring/src/main/python/core/host_info.py
.

--
Thanks and Regards,