ambari-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any way to configure Ambari SSL unattended?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 01:43:58 GMT
Jorn:

OK, that did work.  It turns out, I wasn't seeing those options
because I had copy and pasted an older url into my script and was
accidentally installing Ambari 2.1.0, which apparently did not support
those switches.  I changed it to 2.4 and everything is good.

Thanks for the help!

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM