ambari-user mailing list archives

From Jorn Eilander <jorn.eilan...@cannonfodder.nl>
Subject Re: Any way to configure Ambari SSL unattended?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2017 08:21:19 GMT
Hey Phil,

This is what my colleague fabricated yesterday with Ansible for our Ambari
unattended installation:

  - name: Ambari server SSL configuration

    shell: ambari-server setup-security -v --security-option=setup-https
--api-ssl=true --api-ssl-port={{ ssl_port }} --import-cert-path={{
cert_path }}/{{ cert_file }} --import-cert-alias={{ cert_alias }}
--import-key-path={{ private_key_path }}/{{ private_key }}
--pem-password={{ pass }}

I tested this yesterday and it works like a charm; Before running this task
he generated some self signed certificates (it's a DEV-environment);

Good luck, and let me know if it works :)

Jorn Eilander