ambari-user mailing list archives

From Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need pointers to build HA capabilty for a custom Stack in Ambari
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 18:47:48 GMT
Hi All,

I have developed a custom stack for Ambari which is working completely fine.
Now I need to add HA capability for a few components like
Hadoop,ResourceManager,Tomcat etc.The problem is I can't use any of the
existing components of HDP stack.
Thus I am looking for pointers from where I can start how HA can be
implemented.
I have found some information like in the files located under ambari
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00>
/ambari-web
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web>
/app
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app>
/controllers
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app/controllers>
/main
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app/controllers/main>
/admin
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app/controllers/main/admin>/highAvailability/
,so
can someone please tell me whether I am looking in the correct direction
and if I am correct then the whole HA capability part lies in ambari-web
project and not under ambari-server project?

Thanks,
Souvik Sarkhel