ambari-user mailing list archives

From Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Ambari 2.4.2.0 support MOB
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 04:45:10 GMT
Hi All

I am using Hbase 1.1.2 on HDP  2.4.2.0 I have few questions

  (1). below code not getting compiled, what is the Maven dependency for
the same?

HColumnDescriptor hcd = new HColumnDescriptor(“f”);
hcd.setMobEnabled(true);
hcd.setMobThreshold(102400L);

(2). Below are two links and both are talking about same things about
test utility

 sudo -u hbase hbase
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.IntegrationTestIngestWithMOB \ -threshold 1024
\ -minMobDataSize 512 \ -maxMobDataSize threshold * 5 \

what is the relevance of this utility what should I expect from it? I
run it and it produeced lot of logs

How can I validate it?

https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.5.0/bk_data-access/content/ch_MOB-support.html

https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase_mob

3. I am saving large file by converting into byte array and just
normal put command I just enable all setting which mention in above
url only missing part is

HColumnDescriptor hcd = new HColumnDescriptor(“f”);
hcd.setMobEnabled(true);
hcd.setMobThreshold(102400L);

please any buddy tell if its ok?

Thanks