ambari-user mailing list archives

From Lukáš Drbal <lukas.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Ambari 2.4.2.0 support MOB
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:35:44 GMT
Hi Manjeet,

don't know details but it looks like support for MOB was released in 2.0.0
(see HBASE-11339 for details) so it won't be available in 1.1.2.

Lukas

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 5:45 AM, Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chandhok@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am using Hbase 1.1.2 on HDP  2.4.2.0 I have few questions
>
>   (1). below code not getting compiled, what is the Maven dependency for
> the same?
>
> HColumnDescriptor hcd = new HColumnDescriptor(“f”);
> hcd.setMobEnabled(true);
> hcd.setMobThreshold(102400L);
>
> (2). Below are two links and both are talking about same things about test utility
>
>  sudo -u hbase hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.IntegrationTestIngestWithMOB \ -threshold
1024 \ -minMobDataSize 512 \ -maxMobDataSize threshold * 5 \

> what is the relevance of this utility what should I expect from it? I run it and it produeced
lot of logs

> How can I validate it?
>
> https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/HDP2/HDP-2.5.0/bk_data-access/content/ch_MOB-support.html
>
> https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase_mob
>
> 3. I am saving large file by converting into byte array and just normal put command I
just enable all setting which mention in above url only missing part is

--
Save The World - http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/stat/viewMemberInfo.do?userName=LesTR

LesTR