ambari-user mailing list archives

From "Hancox, Rob" <rob.han...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Is there a REST API to request Ambari Quick Links as full URL?
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 11:32:31 GMT
Hi Jaimin,

Many thanks for the suggestion, although I think this method will not return the fully expanded
url.

However, I have been advised of an alternative 2 step approach which I believe will provide
what I need:

“ you should be able to build it with a couple of curl commands:

e.g. for ResourceManager:

curl -u admin:admin "http://AMBARI_SERVER_HOST:8080/api/v1/clusters/CLUSTER_NAME/YARN/components/RESOURCEMANAGER

The value of 'host_name' will tell you where the RM is installed (two values imply RM HA).

Then it's http://[host_name]:[http_default_port]

or

https://[host_name]:[https_default_port] “

Regards,