ambari-user mailing list archives

From "GUO JUN" <122512...@qq.com>
Subject Re: How can I change the default stack version and build id?
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 02:05:29 GMT
Dear experts,

According to your answer ,I found the  conf-select set-conf-dir <comp> <version>
command calling .
The <version> is a parameter from a json file in /var/lib/ambari-agent/data/structured-out-*.json.
In this json file I found the <version>

So could you tell me who generates the json file and where the para "2.5.0.0-1245" comes from
?
Thank you very much

------------------
Best Regards!
GUO JUN
郭君

From:  "Alejandro Fernandez";<afernandez@hortonworks.com>;
Date:  Tue, Dec 6, 2016 03:44 AM
To:  "user@ambari.apache.org"<user@ambari.apache.org>; "wl_428@qq.com"<wl_428@qq.com>;

Subject:  Re: How can I change the default stack version and build id?

 Each stack defines a file called stack_tools.json, which includes the name of a utility like
conf-select or hdp-select/distro-select.
 E.g., ambari-server/src/main/resources/stacks/HDP/2.0.6/properties/stack_tools.json

 ambari-common/src/main/python/resource_management/libraries/functions/stack_select.py
 distro-select should support commands like

 distro-select set all <version>
 distro-select set <comp> <version>
 distro-select status
 distro-select status <comp>

 ambari-common/src/main/python/resource_management/libraries/functions/conf_select.py has
commands like

 conf-select create-conf-dir <comp> <version>
 conf-select set-conf-dir <comp> <version>

 Thanks,
 Alejandro