ambari-user mailing list archives

From tao tony <tonytao0...@outlook.com>
Subject ambari-agent takes much memory
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 07:01:15 GMT
hi ,

I'm running HDP2.4.2 cluster with ambari 2.2.2.0 for more than 4 month,and each node had 32GB
memory.

I noticed ambari-agent use more than 15GB memory at least twice.once in a datanode(ambari-agent)
server 2 month ago,and once in namenode(with both ambari-server and ambari-agent) today.

I could not find ambari error  on the webUI,and there's only one error msg in the log which
 connect to the oozie refused.Usually I had stop the oozie service.

It was not serious until now,after I restart the ambari-agent it  free the memory immediately.

I'm not sure whether it was a bug.

attched are log file and alter log. I restart ambari-agent at  about 2016-12-14 14:00

[cid:part1.931F7517.065F58B5@outlook.com]

[cid:part2.90A15FC0.49CEAC7A@outlook.com]

[cid:part3.4A83C041.26175CB7@outlook.com]

[cid:part4.87AA531B.698FFE66@outlook.com]