ambari-user mailing list archives

From Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Step 4 of adding a service getting stuck for Ambari 2.4
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 02:20:35 GMT
Hi Alejandro,

I have not been able to pinpoint any particular service responsible for
this error as it varies with time. Last time I faced this issue it was with
some other custom service and now it is some other service and once this
error occurs I am not able to proceed further with the addition of
components which had worked fine the last time around.
So can you please help me in understanding what this error means so that I
can look for the probable causes.
I would also like to know if there is any limitation on the total number of
services that can be managed in Ambari as our custom stack contains around
40 customized components out of which 30 have already been installed using
Ambari.

Thanks,
Souvik Sarkhel

--