ambari-user mailing list archives

From Souvik Sarkhel <souvik.sark...@gmail.com>
Subject Need pointers to build HA capabilty for a custom Stack in Ambari
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2016 16:40:56 GMT
Hi All,

I have developed a custom stack for Ambari which is working completely fine.
Now I need to add HA capability for a few components like
Hadoop,ResourceManager,Tomcat etc.The problem is I can't use any of the
existing components of HDP stack.
Thus I am looking for pointers from where I can start how HA can be
implemented.
I have found some information like in the files located under ambari
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00>
/ambari-web
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web>
/app
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app>
/controllers
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app/controllers>
/main
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app/controllers/main>
/admin
<https://github.com/apache/ambari/tree/0fa8238c7eda8a2b3fa826d8aafb97ee64f27e00/ambari-web/app/controllers/main/admin>
/highAvailability/ ,so can someone please tell me whether I am looking in
the correct direction and if I am correct then the whole HA capability part
lies in ambari-web project and not under ambari-server project?

--
Souvik Sarkhel