ambari-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Wagle <swa...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Compile Ambari tips hbase.tar.gz is not found
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2016 20:01:27 GMT
AMS downloads hbase tarball you can override the maven params to point to custom location:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Build+Instructions

Missing pieces in point this to Apache is hadoop native libs are missing in Apache tarball
and you would need to provide the in order to us SNAPPY compression by default or turn off
compression manually so HBase does not throw a Runtime error.

- Sid

________________________________
From: Aravindan Vijayan <avijayan@hortonworks.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:10 PM
To: user@ambari.apache.org
Subject: Re: Compile Ambari tips hbase.tar.gz is not found

Hi x_hsky,

Unfortunately, we have a reference to a private repo artifact that we are working to get changed
to a public artifact. Can you check if you are able to reach and download this file consistently
 - http://private-repo-1.hortonworks.com/HDP/centos6/2.x/updates/2.3.4.0-3347/tars/hbase-1.1.2.2.3.4.0-3347.tar.gz
?

Thank you!
--