ambari-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Fernandez <afernan...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hostname param for slave
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2016 19:07:40 GMT
Typically, a template file will reference a python variable, e.g., {{slave_hosts}}
In params.py or params_linux.py, you can define slave_hosts = default("/clusterHostInfo/my_component_hosts",
[])

Thanks,
Alejandro

From: Amanda Moran <amanda.moran@esgyn.com<mailto:amanda.moran@esgyn.com>>
Date: Monday, September 12, 2016 at 11:39 AM
To: "user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>" <user@ambari.apache.org<mailto:user@ambari.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: hostname param for slave

I would also like to know the answer to this.

I would like to add on to this a bit... is there a way to know at install time for the service
to know all the nodes it is being installed on?

Thanks!

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 2:59 AM, Satyanarayana Jampa <sjampa@innominds.com<mailto:sjampa@innominds.com>>