ambari-user mailing list archives

From Eric Troies <erictro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AMS API] yarn memory utilization
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:25:26 GMT
Hi All,

After lookin in ambari source, looks like what I'm looking is there:

https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/6ce711bcbc390bae1ee5b070d9d2ea4a3d62d09d/ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/YARN/2.1.0.2.0/YARN_widgets.json#L32

But it's a compouned metric. Is there a way to have metrics collector do
the computation

Previously, Eric wrote:

    Hi Aravindan,

    The graph is called "Memory Utilization" on YARN main page,

    Thanks!

    Le 29/09/2016 à 18:50, Aravindan Vijayan a écrit :
    > Hi Eric,
    >
    > The list of Host metrics can be found here.
    >
    > https://github.com/apache/ambari/blob/trunk/ambari-server/src/main/resources/common-services/AMBARI_METRICS/0.1.0/package/files/service-metrics/HOST.txt
    >

    > Just to be sure, can you show us the exact widget you are referring to? A screenshot/Widget
    name would be sufficient. I can give you the exact metric name that you will need.