ambari-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ascot Moss <ascot.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build Error
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2016 15:16:34 GMT
npm WARN optional Skipping failed optional dependency /chokidar/fsevents:

npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your operating system or architecture:
fsevents@0.2.1

npm WARN Ambari@2.1.3 No license field.

[INFO]

[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (compile-brunch) @ ambari-web ---

/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:433

            throw new Error("You probably need to execute `npm install` to
install brunch plugins. " + error);

            ^


Error: You probably need to execute `npm install` to install brunch
plugins. SyntaxError: Setter must have exactly one formal parameter.

  at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:433:19

  at Array.map (native)

  at loadDeps (/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:418:10)

  at loadPackages (/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:438:15)

  at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:458:19

  at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/helpers.js:529:16

  at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/helpers.js:485:14

  at
/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/node_modules/read-components/index.js:263:16

  at
/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/node_modules/read-components/index.js:72:14

  at FSReqWrap.cb [as oncomplete] (fs.js:257:19)


[INFO]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

[INFO] Reactor Summary:

[INFO]

[INFO] Ambari Main ........................................ SUCCESS [11:52
min]

[INFO] Apache Ambari Project POM .......................... SUCCESS [
0.057 s]

[INFO] Ambari Web ......................................... FAILURE [03:16
min]

[INFO] Ambari Views ....................................... SKIPPED

On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 10:10 PM, Ascot Moss <ascot.moss@gmail.com> wrote:

> from  "ambari-web/npm-debug.log", found the following
>
>
> 50491 silly gunzTarPerm extractEntry index.js
>
> 50492 error Error: ENOENT, lstat '/home/ambari/tmp/npm-20999-
> fPHBBMwA/1470578512826-0.6402329006232321/package/.npmignore'
>
> 50493 error If you need help, you may report this log at:
>
> 50493 error     <http://github.com/isaacs/npm/issues>
>
> 50493 error or email it to:
>
> 50493 error     <npm-@googlegroups.com>
>
> 50494 error System Linux 3.10.0-327.22.2.el7.x86_64
>
> 50495 error command "node" "/bin/npm" "install"
>
> 50496 error cwd /user/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2-src/ambari-web
>
> 50497 error node -v v0.10.42
>
> 50498 error npm -v 1.3.6
>
> 50499 error path /home/ambari/tmp/npm-20999-fPHBBMwA/1470578512826-0.
> 6402329006232321/package/.npmignore
>
> 50500 error fstream_path /home/ambari/tmp/npm-20999-
> fPHBBMwA/1470578512826-0.6402329006232321/package/.npmignore
>
> 50501 error fstream_type File
>
> 50502 error fstream_class FileWriter
>
> 50503 error code ENOENT
>
> 50504 error errno 34
>
> 50505 error fstream_stack /usr/lib/node_modules/fstream/
> lib/writer.js:284:26
>
> 50505 error fstream_stack Object.oncomplete (fs.js:108:15)
>
> 50506 verbose exit [ 34, true ]
>
>
>
> On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Ascot Moss <ascot.moss@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> and tried the following:
>>
>> (run as root)
>>
>> docker rmi ambari_dev
>>
>> /build_ambari_using_docker.sh
>>
>>
>> [INFO] Rat check: Summary of files. Unapproved: 0 unknown: 0 generated: 0
>> approved: 1274 licence.
>>
>> [INFO]
>>
>> [INFO] --- maven-assembly-plugin:2.2-beta-5:single (make-assembly) @
>> ambari ---
>>
>> [INFO] Reading assembly descriptor: /ambari/ambari-project/src/mai
>> n/assemblies/empty.xml
>>
>> [INFO]
>>
>> [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.4:install (default-install) @ ambari
>> ---
>>
>> [INFO] Installing /ambari/pom.xml to /home/build/.m2/repository/org
>> /apache/ambari/ambari/2.2.2.0.0/ambari-2.2.2.0.0.pom
>>
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>>
>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>
>> [INFO]
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Main ........................................ FAILURE [
>> 1.722 s]
>>
>> [INFO] Apache Ambari Project POM .......................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Web ......................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Views ....................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Admin View .................................. SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] ambari-metrics ..................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Common .............................. SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Hadoop Sink ......................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Flume Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Kafka Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Storm Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Collector ........................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Monitor ............................. SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Grafana ............................. SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Assembly ............................ SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Server ...................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Agent ....................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Client ...................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Python Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Shell ....................................... SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Python Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>>
>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>>
>> [INFO] Total time: 2.071 s
>>
>> [INFO] Finished at: 2016-08-07T13:33:26+00:00
>>
>> [INFO] Final Memory: 28M/702M
>>
>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>> ------------
>>
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:2.4:install
>> (default-install) on project ambari: Failed to install artifact
>> org.apache.ambari:ambari:pom:2.2.2.0.0: /home/build/.m2/repository/org
>> /apache/ambari/ambari/2.2.2.0.0/ambari-2.2.2.0.0.pom (Permission denied)
>> -> [Help 1]
>>
>> [ERROR]
>>
>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>> -e switch.
>>
>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>
>> [ERROR]
>>
>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>> please read the following articles:
>>
>> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/conflu
>> ence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> as already run as root, not sure why still got
>>  /home/build/.m2/repository/org/apache/ambari/ambari/2.2.2.0.0/ambari-2.2.2.0.0.pom
>> (Permission denied)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 9:22 PM, Ascot Moss <ascot.moss@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> HI,
>>>
>>> Tried again.
>>>
>>>
>>> Added:
>>> echo $MAVEN_HOME
>>>
>>> /opt/apache-maven-3.3.9
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> (command)
>>>
>>> mvn -B -e clean install package -DskipTests=true
>>>
>>>
>>> (log)
>>>
>>> npm WARN optional Skipping failed optional dependency /chokidar/fsevents:
>>>
>>> npm WARN notsup Not compatible with your operating system or
>>> architecture: fsevents@0.2.1
>>>
>>> npm WARN Ambari@2.1.3 No license field.
>>>
>>> [INFO]
>>>
>>> [INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (compile-brunch) @ ambari-web ---
>>>
>>> /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:433
>>>
>>>             throw new Error("You probably need to execute `npm install`
>>> to install brunch plugins. " + error);
>>>
>>>             ^
>>>
>>>
>>> Error: You probably need to execute `npm install` to install brunch
>>> plugins. SyntaxError: Setter must have exactly one formal parameter.
>>>
>>>   at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:433:19
>>>
>>>   at Array.map (native)
>>>
>>>   at loadDeps (/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:418:10)
>>>
>>>   at loadPackages (/usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:438:15)
>>>
>>>   at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/watch.js:458:19
>>>
>>>   at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/helpers.js:529:16
>>>
>>>   at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/lib/helpers.js:485:14
>>>
>>>   at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/node_modules/read-components/in
>>> dex.js:263:16
>>>
>>>   at /usr/lib/node_modules/brunch/node_modules/read-components/in
>>> dex.js:72:14
>>>
>>>   at FSReqWrap.cb [as oncomplete] (fs.js:257:19)
>>>
>>>
>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>> ------------
>>>
>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>
>>> [INFO]
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Main ........................................ SUCCESS [
>>> 2.577 s]
>>>
>>> [INFO] Apache Ambari Project POM .......................... SUCCESS [
>>> 0.036 s]
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Web ......................................... FAILURE [
>>> 22.124 s]
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Views ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Admin View .................................. SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] ambari-metrics ..................................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Common .............................. SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Hadoop Sink ......................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Flume Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Kafka Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Storm Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Collector ........................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Monitor ............................. SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Grafana ............................. SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Assembly ............................ SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Server ...................................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Agent ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Client ...................................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Python Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Shell ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Python Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>>
>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>> ------------
>>>
>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>
>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>> ------------
>>>
>>> [INFO] Total time: 25.063 s
>>>
>>> [INFO] Finished at: 2016-08-07T21:13:30+08:00
>>>
>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 32M/991M
>>>
>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>> ------------
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec
>>> (compile-brunch) on project ambari-web: Command execution failed. Process
>>> exited with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]
>>>
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
>>> execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec
>>> (compile-brunch) on project ambari-web: Command execution failed.
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>> oExecutor.java:212)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>> oExecutor.java:153)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>> oExecutor.java:145)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.b
>>> uildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.b
>>> uildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.S
>>> ingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute
>>> (LifecycleStarter.java:128)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:307)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:193)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:863)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:288)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:199)
>>>
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>
>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
>>> ssorImpl.java:62)
>>>
>>> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>
>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnha
>>> nced(Launcher.java:289)
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Lau
>>> ncher.java:229)
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithEx
>>> itCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launc
>>> her.java:356)
>>>
>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Command
>>> execution failed.
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecMojo.execute(ExecMojo.java:362)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMoj
>>> o(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>> oExecutor.java:207)
>>>
>>> ... 20 more
>>>
>>> Caused by: org.apache.commons.exec.ExecuteException: Process exited
>>> with an error: 1 (Exit value: 1)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.executeInternal(Defa
>>> ultExecutor.java:377)
>>>
>>> at org.apache.commons.exec.DefaultExecutor.execute(DefaultExecu
>>> tor.java:160)
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecMojo.executeCommandLine(ExecMojo.java:610)
>>>
>>> at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecMojo.execute(ExecMojo.java:352)
>>>
>>> ... 22 more
>>>
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please read the following articles:
>>>
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/conflu
>>> ence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
>>>
>>> [ERROR]
>>>
>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
>>> command
>>>
>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :ambari-web
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 11:21 PM, Amanda Moran <amanda.moran@esgyn.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Sorry if you already answered this.
>>>>
>>>> Is maven in your path?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks.
>>>>
>>>> On Aug 1, 2016, at 7:18 AM, Ascot Moss <ascot.moss@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> HI,
>>>>
>>>> Still have compilation error:
>>>>
>>>> sudo yum install -y python-setuptools
>>>>
>>>> sudo pip install psutil
>>>>
>>>> *sudo npm install -g brunch@1.7.20*
>>>>
>>>> *sudo pip install psutil*
>>>>
>>>> *mvn -B -e clean install package rpm:rpm -Dbuild-rpm
>>>> -Dpython.ver='python >= 2.6' *
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] RPM build errors:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>>
>>>> [INFO]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Main ........................................ SUCCESS [
>>>> 3.305 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Apache Ambari Project POM .......................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 0.489 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Web ......................................... SUCCESS
>>>> [04:30 min]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Views ....................................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 1.530 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Admin View .................................. SUCCESS [
>>>> 17.835 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] ambari-metrics ..................................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 1.036 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Common .............................. SUCCESS [
>>>> 1.104 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Hadoop Sink ......................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 1.936 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Flume Sink .......................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 1.398 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Kafka Sink .......................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 0.990 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Storm Sink .......................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 2.385 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Collector ........................... SUCCESS
>>>> [01:41 min]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Monitor ............................. SUCCESS [
>>>> 1.501 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Grafana ............................. SUCCESS [
>>>> 15.498 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Assembly ............................ SUCCESS
>>>> [04:55 min]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Server ...................................... SUCCESS
>>>> [33:51 min]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Agent ....................................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 32.124 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Client ...................................... SUCCESS [
>>>> 15.318 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Python Client ............................... FAILURE [
>>>> 13.884 s]
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Shell ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Python Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Total time: 46:49 min
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Finished at: 2016-08-01T16:32:25+08:00
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 325M/2743M
>>>>
>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> ------------
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:rpm-maven-plugin:2.1-alpha-2:rpm
>>>> (default-cli) on project python-client: RPM build execution returned: '1'
>>>> executing '/bin/sh -c cd /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2
>>>> -src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client/SPECS &&
>>>> rpmbuild -bb --buildroot /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2
>>>> -src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client/buildroot
>>>> --define '_topdir /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2
>>>> -src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client' --target
>>>> x86_64-redhat-linux python-client.spec' -> [Help 1]
>>>>
>>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
>>>> execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:rpm-maven-plugin:2.1-alpha-2:rpm
>>>> (default-cli) on project python-client: RPM build execution returned: '1'
>>>> executing '/bin/sh -c cd /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2
>>>> -src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client/SPECS &&
>>>> rpmbuild -bb --buildroot /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2
>>>> -src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client/buildroot
>>>> --define '_topdir /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2
>>>> -src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client' --target
>>>> x86_64-redhat-linux python-client.spec'
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>>> oExecutor.java:212)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>>> oExecutor.java:153)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>>> oExecutor.java:145)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.b
>>>> uildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.b
>>>> uildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.S
>>>> ingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute
>>>> (LifecycleStarter.java:128)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:30
>>>> 7)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:19
>>>> 3)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:106)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:863)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:288)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:199)
>>>>
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>
>>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcce
>>>> ssorImpl.java:62)
>>>>
>>>>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMe
>>>> thodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnha
>>>> nced(Launcher.java:289)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Lau
>>>> ncher.java:229)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithEx
>>>> itCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launc
>>>> her.java:356)
>>>>
>>>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: RPM build
>>>> execution returned: '1' executing '/bin/sh -c cd
>>>> /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2-src/ambari-client/python-clie
>>>> nt/target/rpm/python-client/SPECS && rpmbuild -bb --buildroot
>>>> /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2-src/ambari-client/python-clie
>>>> nt/target/rpm/python-client/buildroot --define '_topdir
>>>> /usr/local/apache-ambari-2.2.2-src/ambari-client/python-client/target/rpm/python-client'
>>>> --target x86_64-redhat-linux python-client.spec'
>>>>
>>>>         at org.codehaus.mojo.rpm.RPMHelper.buildPackage(RPMHelper.java:
>>>> 150)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.codehaus.mojo.rpm.AbstractRPMMojo.execute(AbstractRPMMoj
>>>> o.java:792)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMoj
>>>> o(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)
>>>>
>>>>         at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(Moj
>>>> oExecutor.java:207)
>>>>
>>>>         ... 20 more
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>> please read the following articles:
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/conflu
>>>> ence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with
>>>> the command
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :python-client
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 3:35 PM, Don Bosco Durai <bosco@apache.org>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> I was able to reproduce your issue. It seems, the build user I am
>>>>> creating didn’t have the permission to write to the local folder. I
have
>>>>> updated the script to create the build user with the same UID from the
host
>>>>> user. I have also using CentOS 6 image to build (as per the documentation).
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> I have updated the JIRA with the updated script.
>>>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI-17944
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Please do the following:
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 1.       docker rmi ambari_dev
>>>>>
>>>>> 2.       Go to root folder of your Ambari source
>>>>>
>>>>> 3.       $YOUR_PATH/build_ambari_using_docker.sh
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Let me know how it goes.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Bosco
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> *From: *Ascot Moss <ascot.moss@gmail.com>
>>>>> *Reply-To: *<user@ambari.apache.org>
>>>>> *Date: *Thursday, July 28, 2016 at 4:11 PM
>>>>> *To: *<user@ambari.apache.org>
>>>>> *Subject: *Re: Build Error
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> yum install -y python-setuptools
>>>>>
>>>>> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
>>>>>
>>>>> Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
>>>>>
>>>>>  * base: mirror.vpshosting.com.hk
>>>>>
>>>>>  * epel: ftp.cuhk.edu.hk
>>>>>
>>>>>  * extras: mirror.vpshosting.com.hk
>>>>>
>>>>>  * updates: mirror.vpshosting.com.hk
>>>>>
>>>>> Package python-setuptools-0.9.8-4.el7.noarch already installed and
>>>>> latest version
>>>>>
>>>>> Nothing to do
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> "My script should have done the complete build. What is the error you
>>>>> are getting?"
>>>>>
>>>>> The error as follows:
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> ------------
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO]
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Main ........................................ FAILURE
>>>>> [  2.135 s]
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Apache Ambari Project POM .......................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Web ......................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Views ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Admin View .................................. SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] ambari-metrics ..................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Common .............................. SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Hadoop Sink ......................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Flume Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Kafka Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Storm Sink .......................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Collector ........................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Monitor ............................. SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Grafana ............................. SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Metrics Assembly ............................ SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Server ...................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Agent ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Client ...................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Python Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Client ............................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Shell ....................................... SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Python Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Ambari Groovy Shell ................................ SKIPPED
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> ------------
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> ------------
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Total time: 3.035 s
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Finished at: 2016-07-28T23:09:34+00:00
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 17M/479M
>>>>>
>>>>> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>> ------------
>>>>>
>>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check
>>>>> (default) on project ambari: Could not create report parent directory
>>>>> /ambari/target -> [Help 1]
>>>>>
>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>
>>>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
>>>>> the -e switch.
>>>>>
>>>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>>>>
>>>>> [ERROR]
>>>>>
>>>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>>>> please read the following articles
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 12:49 AM, Don Bosco Durai <bosco@apache.org>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> > Step 1: run your script
>>>>>
>>>>> > [INFO] Ambari Main ........................................ FAILURE
>>>>> [  0.521 s]
>>>>>
>>>>> My script should have done the complete build. What is the error you
>>>>> are getting?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> > Is "mvn clean install package -DskipTests"  correct command to
>>>>> build Ambari?
>>>>>
>>>>> Depends what do you want to do? For released versions, Apache Ambari
>>>>> already gives you the final binary bits, including RPM. So shouldn’t
be
>>>>> needing to build.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> (From your very recent build)…
>>>>>
>>>>> > mvn -B -e clean install package rpm:rpm -Dbuild-rpm
>>>>> -Dpython.ver='python >= 2.6' –DskipTests
>>>>>
>>>>> If you are compiling outside Docker, then try installing “yum install
>>>>> -y python-setuptools”. My script might not be able to take the space
in the
>>>>> “python >= 2.6”. But if you want, I can look into it.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Bosco
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message