ambari-user mailing list archives

From Loïc Chanel <loic.cha...@telecomnancy.net>
Subject Re: Ambari Java Version
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:12:55 GMT
As far as I remember (I tried this a year ago, so the behavior might differ
now) you have to install it manually on the agent nodes.
But they will be aware of the fact that they have to use JAVA 8 with the
same location than on the ambari server.

I let Ambari team confirm or not.
Regards,

Loïc

Loïc CHANEL
System & virtualization engineer
TO - XaaS Ind - Worldline (Villeurbanne, France)